Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ideas for a later date................










I really couldn't fit in half of the photos that I had taken, but I am looking to add more images to my camp pendleton book and the start a new theme for a new book. I really like having a physical item in my hand after all the hard work, instead of paper that I will never read again and neither will anyone else. Photos are always relevant and so I am thinking for my next book, I will do some photographs on either the topic of nature that is meshed with construction, buildings, or man made items or I willl do a book on the the trash that always see lying around or caught up in weird places such as the photo with the paaper stuck in the barbwire fence above. Either way, this blog is done for now and i'm on to a new book and WAY more to learn about photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment